Dinning

george35

I have been left to be in charge of planning a cruise on the WONDER for Nov. 5th for (as of now ) 10 people.  I hope someone can ans. the questions I have been asked, here they are; the only time we want to dine together is dinner.

for breakfast where can we go for FREE??

For lunch where can we go for free?

For dinner where can we go for free?

Thanks to all who reply to this question.

george35

41 minutes ago, george35 said:

I have been left to be in charge of planning a cruise on the WONDER for Nov. 5th for (as of now ) 10 people.  I hope someone can ans. the questions I have been asked, here they are; the only time we want to dine together is dinner.

for breakfast where can we go for FREE??

For lunch where can we go for free?

For dinner where can we go for free?

Thanks to all who reply to this question.

george35

Free DINING Restaurants on Wonder of the Seas

The Main Dining Room: Located on Decks 3, 4 and 5, this three-story venue serves up breakfast, dinner, and lunch on sea days. Menus change daily, and cruisers can select whether they would like early, late, or anytime dinner seating options. This is where all the standard cruise staples -- escargot, shrimp cocktail, steak and lobster on select nights -- can be found. The room, however, is on the cramped side despite its size; expect to be sitting very close to your fellow diners.

The Windjammer: Situated on Deck 15 aft, this casual buffet dining venue wraps attractively around the ship's pool deck and offers views of the ocean and the interior space carved out by the Boardwalk area. An attractive entryway includes casual seating options, couches to wait for your party on, and plenty of handwashing stations. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night bites, the variety of foods here is the venue's best feature, from North American classics to regional flavors from around the world. Don’t miss the amazing cheese selection when you're shopping around for desserts; it is located near the entrance and quickly became the talk of the ship.

Solarium Bistro: Billed as a more intimate casual dining option, the Solarium Bistro is located on Deck 15 forward overlooking -- you guessed it -- the ship's Solarium. While Royal Caribbean says it offers Mediterranean-inspired dishes in a buffet setting, it's actually more American in practice, and a nice change of pace from the cavernous Windjammer.

Boardwalk Dog House: Get your hot dog fix at the Boardwalk Dog House located on Deck 6 aft in the outdoor Boardwalk area.

Café Promenade: One of Wonder of the Seas' most popular spots, the Café Promenade on Deck 5 midship is open 24-hours a day and serves up coffee, pastries, sandwiches and snacks.

Sorrento's: It's all about pizza at this casual eatery located along the Royal Promenade on Deck 5. The pizza is quite good, too, with a menu of standard favorites alongside more creative options.

Park Café: Our favorite (and winner for most underrated complimentary dining venue on the ship), the Park Café is situated on Deck 8 in the ship's Central Park area. Deli favorites are on offer here, along with breakfast sandwiches and other items that can be enjoyed right there or as grab-and-go options.

Vitality Café: Another great hidden complimentary dining venue, the Vitality Café is nestled in the entrance to the ship's Spa on Deck 6 forward. For those looking for healthier eats, this is the place to be. The café also draws up some amazing fruit and veggie smoothies, though these do come at an extra cost -- but are included if you have the beverage package.

El Loco Fresh: Mexican eats are the order of the day at this great venue located aft on Deck 16 on the starboard side of the vessel. Burritos and tacos are made to order, and the adjacent bar makes the best Margarita we've had onboard -- though that comes at an extra cost.

Edited by Loracpin2
spelling