10-15 We made it to Mera

dexddd

16 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Sure, I'm sure @dexddd is having a great sea day onboard & don't mind sharing.  Prices for dinner is $10 higher, this franchise location (KPOP Korean BBQ & Hotpot) is on Old Country Road, Westbury - off the Meadowbrook Pkwy, next door is a Cheesecake Factory Restaurant, 3/4 mi east of Roosevelt Field (Macy's) Mall.  Spacious, clean & fresh food, AYCE for 90 minutes to 2 hours, can't figure out how they can make a profit - 20% off b/c BBQ isn't available, yet.  Servings are 2x per item, ordered via a tablet, shared ,n cooked in our own personal pot with 5 soup stock choices. 

PXL_20230720_175453954.jpg

PXL_20230720_163153921.jpg

PXL_20230720_174611076.jpg

PXL_20231018_160930122.jpeg

Thx.  That's the one I was thinking of.  Shame they still don't have BBQ.  I called about that many months ago, and they made it seem like it would only be a few weeks till they did.

That small MSC jacket we are thinking about getting for DD dog.

Had tour today.  Weather was raining.

Another change with overnight in Sydney.  Then back to NYC.  Not a problem as I like sea days.  Supplies at the ready.

We were told this Sydney and one in Australia named after same guy,  Someone needs to fact check.

IMG_0406.jpeg

IMG_0404.jpeg

IMG_0400.jpeg

IMG_0401.jpeg

• Like 1

Sorry about weather ahead, looking at Windy App, does others onboard & you want a roller coaster ride tomorrow - not fun to head for Halifax ... we missed it last month too.  The weather system left its calling card in NY overnight into earlier today as we battled our way to catch Fall foliage.  Will be fine for disembarkation on early Wednesday morning. 

Screenshot_20231021-221101.png

8 hours ago, dexddd said:

That small MSC jacket we are thinking about getting for DD dog.

Had tour today.  Weather was raining.

Another change with overnight in Sydney.  Then back to NYC.  Not a problem as I like sea days.  Supplies at the ready.

We were told this Sydney and one in Australia named after same guy,  Someone needs to fact check.

IMG_0406.jpeg

IMG_0404.jpeg

IMG_0400.jpeg

IMG_0401.jpeg

That jacket unfortunately won't work for the dog.  Fur kid arms are not in the same place as human kid arms.  If only Ralph Lauren would have realized this before I spent more on a dog polo than I spend on my own clothes.  (Thankfully they got it right eventually.)

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2023 at 4:26 PM, mking8288 said:

Sorry about weather ahead, looking at Windy App, does others onboard & you want a roller coaster ride tomorrow - not fun to head for Halifax ... we missed it last month too.  The weather system left its calling card in NY overnight into earlier today as we battled our way to catch Fall foliage.  Will be fine for disembarkation on early Wednesday morning. 

Screenshot_20231021-221101.png

Thanks for weather report.  Hoping for a storm to delay us until Saturday.  Supplies at the ready.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, BurdineGoober said:

My husband is wondering what spirits you can request, specifically scotch

Sorry, never saw a list but they did have a table by the bar one night.  Close to what was posted above.

• Like 1