Hampton Inn and Suites in Elizabeth NJ

cantgetaname

23 minutes ago, cantgetaname said:

I’m staying at the Hampton inn at Elizabeth NJ for my cruise on Oasis of the seas. That’s not too far is it?   I’ll be using taxi Uber or a shuttle as I won’t have a car.  

It's one of several hotels that are adjacent to the Mills at Jersey Gardens outlet mall. Many cruisers stay at the hotels there.

It's about 11 or 12 miles by car to Cape Liberty, which is about as close as any hotels are to that cruise port.

Edited by njhorseman

On 10/16/2023 at 10:12 AM, cantgetaname said:

I’m staying at the Hampton inn at Elizabeth NJ for my cruise on Oasis of the seas. That’s not too far is it?   I’ll be using taxi Uber or a shuttle as I won’t have a car.  

We stayed there in August 2023 prior to a cruise; the hotel had a shuttle available for (I think) less than $30 for two of us, with two checked bags each. Just let the desk know a day or two ahead of your stay that you’ll want to use the shuttle.

It’s a large van that picks up passengers from several nearby hotels. We’d Ubered to and from the Statue of Liberty ferry port in New Jersey, and that cost between $30-50 depending on the time of day, so the hotel shuttle might be a more affordable option for you.