Celebrity MoveUp questions

NMTraveller

If you get accepted for a MoveUp bid do you get to keep all of the perks that you had with your old room?  For instance if you have AI with gratuities do you keep AI with gratuities if your bid is accepted?

Also does it matter if you have a group rate and participate in MoveUp?

Edited by NMTraveller

When do you know if you have won the bid.  My current room category is sold out.  Does that make any difference in the process?

Also I am past final payment.  Is it possible to have my TA check on how much an upgrade would be without MoveUp?

Edited by NMTraveller

Hi, NMT! When you successfully move up, you keep ALL of the perks that you had with your old room. In your example, you would keep your included grats. Note that if you moved up to a ‘higher’ category (such as Suites, not sure about AQ or CC) where the grats are more, you would get ‘credit’ for the grats you prepaid and would be charged for the additional grats. 

Group rate does not affect this. If you are successful with your move up, you will get any amenities that come with your cabin.

Hope this helps, and good luck on your move up!

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

When do you know if you have won the bid.  My current room category is sold out.  Does that make any difference in the process?

Also I am past final payment.  Is it possible to have my TA check on how much an upgrade would be without MoveUp?

It might affect the probability of you winning a bid, but someone could cancel or win a move up bid to an even higher category.

Yes, you can have your TA provide you a quote to pay for an upgrade.  Or you can check the price on line.

Goof luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Your TA can price out an upgrade, but it be at current offer which would not include grats.

• Thanks 1