Hotel w/ shuttle and extended parking?

rizkeeper

I'm useless with this site's search function, so I'll ask something that's been asked many times, Im sure. 

Where can I find the hotels near Port Canaveral that offer extended parking (7 days) and a shuttle service? Any good ones and ones to avoid? The Radisson no longer offers extended parking, bummer!! 

thank you, but not helpful.  I looked there first and even did a forum search before posting my topic.  Nothing in the section you linked, in the 1st 3 pages of topics, answers my question.  I do appreciate the response however. 

29 minutes ago, rizkeeper said:

I'm useless with this site's search function, so I'll ask something that's been asked many times, Im sure. 

Where can I find the hotels near Port Canaveral that offer extended parking (7 days) and a shuttle service? Any good ones and ones to avoid? The Radisson no longer offers extended parking, bummer!! 

We have used Go Port Canaveral. com in the past (pre-pandemic).  Their packages were pretty reasonable back then, and they had a few places to choose from.

https://www.goport.com/

17 minutes ago, rizkeeper said:

thank you, but not helpful.  I looked there first and even did a forum search before posting my topic.  Nothing in the section you linked, in the 1st 3 pages of topics, answers my question.  I do appreciate the response however. 

Sorry but your question does belong on the Florida departure board. No problem though as the mods will likely move your thread over there.

1 hour ago, handbellplayer said:

We stay at the Radisson at the Port.  They offer secure parking and a shuttle.

11 minutes ago, retiredgram said:

We have stayed there quite a few times. Even did B2B cruises and no problem with car being left there.

I’ve stayed there, too, as did many people who need parking and shuttle.  I’m not sure I can’t really bring myself to classify it as a “better hotel.”  Our rooms have been adequate but rather worn.  Depending on your assigned room location, you may find you are a long way from an elevator…especially if the nearest elevator is out of service (a seemly common occurrence).

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Check out the East Coast -> Florida Port of Departure forum (where this will probably get moved), since you aren't the first to ask:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/

thanks I tried this before posting the question.  ! place is sold out, second place offers parking but it's 3 blocks from the hotel and the 3rd option no longer offers extended parking.  

19 hours ago, handbellplayer said:

We stay at the Radisson at the Port.  They offer secure parking and a shuttle.

I have stayed here before a couple years ago and it worked well, but before posting my question I tried to book this place and they stopped extended parking in April of this year 😞 

19 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

We have used Go Port Canaveral. com in the past (pre-pandemic).  Their packages were pretty reasonable back then, and they had a few places to choose from.

https://www.goport.com/

Very Helpful THANK YOU!!!!  https://www.goport.com/snooze-park-cruise?type=pre&airport&cruise_ship=3288&adults=2&children=2&infants=0&pre_start_date=2023-11-17&pre_end_date=2023-11-18

38 minutes ago, rizkeeper said:

I have stayed here before a couple years ago and it worked well, but before posting my question I tried to book this place and they stopped extended parking in April of this year 😞 

I hope they honor my reservation for two weeks from now!

Just my opinion ……There are much, much nicer places to stay than the Radisson.  

They have done a huge facelift on the outside of the hotel, but zero renovations on the rooms and they are dumps!!   Many complaints online and even heard some really bad stories from a waitress at a nearby hotel who says she hears multiple complaints about the Radisson every week.

We have not stayed there in several years dues to issues but had some points we needed to use or lose them so we stayed there for one night about a month ago.  

Now I remember why we left.  I will definitely not be returning……🥹🥹

Edited by GTO-Girl