North Sound Golf Tee Time

Mullwi

Hi everyone, I’ve been trying to find out if ship time will be the same as grand cayman local time. Some people say it is up to the captain. We are scheduled 7-4. Has anyone scheduled a tee time and know what time to book for grand cayman time.
Thank you!

2 hours ago, Mullwi said:

Hi everyone, I’ve been trying to find out if ship time will be the same as grand cayman local time. Some people say it is up to the captain. We are scheduled 7-4. Has anyone scheduled a tee time and know what time to book for grand cayman time.
Thank you!

It depends on when you are sailing and what port you sail out of, and whether your ship will change times to match the various ports.  

In general, in the summer Cayman is one hour behind Miami and in the winter it’s the same time as Miami.  We don’t do daylight savings.  

On 10/19/2023 at 8:24 AM, Mullwi said:

Thank you book babe, I’m sorry, should have given more details. We are leaving from florida and it is next week so I think that would still be considered summer time?

Google tells me clocks change Nov 5th.  If you are visiting Cayman before November 5, we will be one hour behind Miami time.  If you visit after Nov 5th it will be the same time as in Miami.

Your cruise line (or that CC forum) should be able to tell you if your ship changes times to match each port or stays on Florida time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2023 at 7:03 PM, Mullwi said:

Thank you!

Good day....What boat are you on? I wanted to play golf as well but wasn't sure of the same issue. LMK