Beds on Divina

Johnny60

@Ehg Thank you. You’ve given me a lot to think about. 
Now along with the concern about the bed, I am worried about the cocktails.  There are a number I prefer, such as rum old fashion & spicy margarita, and they need to be made well. 

5 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

@Ehg Thank you. You’ve given me a lot to think about. 
Now along with the concern about the bed, I am worried about the cocktails.  There are a number I prefer, such as rum old fashion & spicy margarita, and they need to be made well. 

We are not big cocktail drinkers, but I do enjoy the odd one. 
the ones we had were espresso martinis (very bad), Irish coffee (bad), and dirty banana (nowhere near as good as Princess’), I had an ok pina colada. 
However, I witnessed a gentleman giving a recipe to the bartender on the top deck and he happily prepared it for him. Perhaps they would just need instruction and then it would be ok? They are such a superb crew. 😊

8 hours ago, Ehg said:

We are not big cocktail drinkers, but I do enjoy the odd one. 
the ones we had were espresso martinis (very bad), Irish coffee (bad), and dirty banana (nowhere near as good as Princess’), I had an ok pina colada. 
However, I witnessed a gentleman giving a recipe to the bartender on the top deck and he happily prepared it for him. Perhaps they would just need instruction and then it would be ok? They are such a superb crew. 😊

Thank you.  I'll print up some copies of a recipe that the bartender on Millennium gave me and bring that with me. 

I am not big on martini's but do enjoy a nice cucumber martini from time to time.  I like my coffee with Bailey's.  

Are the cocktails better in the Top Sail Lounge or the One Bar?  Maybe I should start looking at reviews of the other bars about the ship? 

On 10/23/2023 at 3:59 PM, DaKahuna said:

Thank you.  I'll print up some copies of a recipe that the bartender on Millennium gave me and bring that with me. 

I am not big on martini's but do enjoy a nice cucumber martini from time to time.  I like my coffee with Bailey's.  

Are the cocktails better in the Top Sail Lounge or the One Bar?  Maybe I should start looking at reviews of the other bars about the ship? 

We only had cocktails in the YC restaurant (espresso martinis and Irish coffee) and I had the dirty banana and pina colada on the YC pool deck. 

I bet there are bars that do good cocktails. 🤞🏼

On 10/21/2023 at 8:53 AM, DaKahuna said:

Do the beds in the YC staterooms have the dip in the middle where the two mattresses join? We both hate it when we get a bed that does that.  

it is hit or miss how well they join and I'm guessing how well each is condition wise. Ours last week were two different feeing beds.

• Thanks 1