8592 allure large balcony

hollon

can someone tell me if my room is smaller than the balcony beside this room 8592 - i have a large balcony but it looks like my balcony is angled down some. I just want all the room i can get and what i pay for, should i switch rooms or does it really matter - thanks 

1 hour ago, hollon said:

can someone tell me if my room is smaller than the balcony beside this room 8592 - i have a large balcony but it looks like my balcony is angled down some. I just want all the room i can get and what i pay for, should i switch rooms or does it really matter - thanks 

The room size is identical.  Only the balconies are different sizes

8 hours ago, NoShoes2 said:

You won't notice any size difference, and I think you will appreciate the view being on the front side of the 'hump'. This is the location we always try to book. 

Thank you - there is a room two doors down and was just wondering if it's worth changing - this makes me feel better 🙂

2 hours ago, hollon said:

Do you know how much smaller? Is it worth switching

We have had both on Oasis Class. The short side is only about 18 inches shorter.  I would consider switching because the new cabin would be more in the center of the hump. You can see the railing cut back in, the inward cutback is along two cabins. IMG_3620.thumb.JPG.d470ee5588f9630773ffef1f41733724.JPG

23 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The room size is identical.  Only the balconies are different sizes

True.  Your balcony is angled and a touch smaller than the one to its right.  If I were you, I'd choose to move to the right /to a balcony that isn't angled.  It'd be just a bit larger, but -- more importantly -- you'd have a straight-on view /could look to the left or the right, whereas your balcony's angle gives it more of a favoring-the-left view.  

Honestly, though, you're in an excellent cabin.  

11 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

We have had both on Oasis Class. The short side is only about 18 inches shorter.  I would consider switching because the new cabin would be more in the center of the hump. You can see the railing cut back in, the inward cutback is along two cabins. IMG_3620.thumb.JPG.d470ee5588f9630773ffef1f41733724.JPG

As always, a picture is worth 1000 words.