TV system upgrade on Constellation?

coaster

Sailed Connie back in March. Menu button on remote did nothing.  Blamed the remote, but room steward said it is not active. Celebrity's website currently states the amenities include an Interactive TV System for our upcoming sailing. Hope it is true, but kind of doubt it. Calling on the phone and waiting for room service to answer is so old fashioned. Details seem to get lost in a voice conversation also. Has Connie been upgraded with the feature for those who have sailed more recently? 

To be honest I  have never ordered room service and usually just leave out the door hanger.   Having said that I don't recall seeing anyway to order room service even on the E-Class ships.   Maybe others will comment and advise how yo do it.

• Like 1

Placing out the door hanger works for breakfast the next day. Just asking for last minute room service during the day when needed. Royal ships we have gone on have had the option to order on the TV and it was quick and easy.

Edited by coaster

I will be on Connie next year for the TA that ends just before the Drydocking.

I was told when I was onboard last May that the TV’s would be changed during the 2024 drydocking.

I guess we will find out?

• Like 1