Celebrity Wine Packages

intrepid55

It is my understanding that the wine packages are available on the ship. 

There have been so many changes in the available wines since the restart I personally would not buy a wine package until I was on the ship and could find out wines were actually available.

Agree with jelayne above.  I was thinking same thing, but want to see what you're getting first.  Last time on Equinox before covid, you could bring aboard 2 bottles of wine per person, and pay a corkage fee of $15.  Not sure if that has changed or not...

2 minutes ago, Socal18092 said:

Agree with jelayne above.  I was thinking same thing, but want to see what you're getting first.  Last time on Equinox before covid, you could bring aboard 2 bottles of wine per person, and pay a corkage fee of $15.  Not sure if that has changed or not...

Yes it is now 1 bottle per person.  Which is annoying if you sale solo.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Socal18092 said:

The corkage fee has been $25 as long as I can remember.  If you have the Classic or Premium beverage package there is no corkage fee.  Royal’s corkage fee was $15 when we last sailed them.  

19 hours ago, intrepid55 said:

Does anyone have any info on Celebrity wine packages or even if they have them anymore. If they do it is the most illusive item. I have searched everywhere on their site! 

They no longer offer wine packages pre-cruise.  You can, under "Gifts and Gear" buy individual bottles of wine but they no longer offer the packages of multiple bottles of wine.