CCL and TA OBC

js

Hi. 
Is it possible to purchase the alcohol package with OBC from bith the TA and CCL give us or do we need to purchase on ship?

Does it ever go on sale? Doing four nights on Freedom. 

Thank you. 

Edited by js

14 minutes ago, js said:

Hi. 
Is it possible to purchase the alcohol package with OBC from bith the TA and CCL give us or do we need to purchase on ship?

Does it ever go on sale? Doing four nights on Freedom. 

Thank you. 

You can use OBC to pay for the Cheers package however it would have to be available and showing in your Booking Details page. I only use a PVP from Carnival so I would think that the OBC does not show up on your B&D page just like OBC does not show up if you have some from the  Carnival Mastercard. Once on the ship it is usually in your account and you can use it then but you also pay the increased price

Edited by dbrucern

Every time I've received OBC from a TA, it doesn't post to my account until I'm onboard. So, I don't think you could use it for prepurchased things. You could wait until you're onboard and buy it, but you'd have to figure into it the fact that you're paying more for the package vs. prepurchasing, and decide if it's worth it.

I got some obc for $92 from carnival and $250 for owning 100 shares of stock. It's all showing and I can use it all now. No deals so idk, booked 3 excursions so far. Booked that glitch on cheers they cancelled. 

No problem using obc that has posted .. and I'm using mine.