Does Celebrity do British Isles Cruises?

Sox Fan Cruiser

When I filter on just British Isles cruises (no date filter) only two cruises come up in 2024 (and two “Iceland and Isles which I’m not interested in). Does Celebrity not do more than that?  Princess has a bunch of different choices. Should I be looking more at Princess for the variety?

There used to be a British Isles cruise with a bunch of golf excursions but I haven't seen that one for a year or two. We would be very interested in a cruise of the British Isles. (Putting this out here in case someone from Celebrity is monitoring the boards ... hint hint)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrgabriel said:

There used to be a British Isles cruise with a bunch of golf excursions but I haven't seen that one for a year or two. We would be very interested in a cruise of the British Isles. (Putting this out here in case someone from Celebrity is monitoring the boards ... hint hint)

1 hour ago, mrgabriel said:

DH and I would love to have a British Isles itinerary on X (one reason we have been looking at QM2 and her British Isles cruises.)

• Like 1

Yes! We were on the Apex in May. I think it was labeled as British Isles. Embarkation in Amsterdam and disembarkation in Rotterdam (originally to be Amsterdam as well). Dover, Portsmouth, Cork, Waterford, Belfast, Shetland (rerouted to Inverness due to weather). Fabulous! 

There is only one British Isles cruise currently shown on the Celebrity site for next year. June 24, 2024, on the Silhouette for 11 nights. We cruised that itinerary on the Silhouette seven years ago. Good ports, good ship. Also, I would not rule out Iceland if you have not been there. One of the most uniquely beautiful and dramatic places that I have seen. 

Edited by Spif Barwunkel
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Spif Barwunkel said:

There is only one British Isles cruise currently shown on the Celebrity site for next year. June 24, 2024, on the Silhouette for 11 nights. We cruised that itinerary on the Silhouette seven years ago. Good ports, good ship. Also, I would not rule out Iceland if you have not been there. One of the most uniquely beautiful and dramatic places that I have seen. 

There's another British Isles cruise on the Silhouette on May 13. And I completely agree about Iceland.