Mahjong

toxicesq

I've cruised a lot on other lines but December will be my first cruise on Silversea, on the Nova.

Do Silversea ships have mahjong sets.  Other cruise lines have them in the library or club room, etc. but I've seen no discussion of mahjong on any Silversea boards.

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Randyk47 said:

I asked a couple of years ago and was told they couldn’t keep complete sets so they basically gave up.   Even some chess sets have pieces missing.  Lovely behavior.

When reduced to using a Pebble Beach ball marker for the King, you know you've got problems <g>.

Another thing that we've often seen are jigsaw puzzles with a couple or five pieces missing. 

6 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

I have to ask… what does the “c” stand for in Earl Anderson?  Yes, I’m on the @QueSeraSera wine drinking program tonight. 😁

The Syrah or Shiraz version???

As to the other, you'll have to be on the same cruise to find out, and you'll still be scratching your head!

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

Shardonnay 😉

Argh.  'Sera' a bit of misdirection, then.

As to the jigsaws, at least people were good enough to enumerate the count missing, with a date, in the lid of the box.  Overzealous vacuuming around the tables was most often cited as the cause.  Wouldn't surprise me if a few other game pieces occasionally get Hoovered as well. 

• Like 1