Bernard’s Tours Website

perfect match

2 hours ago, perfect match said:

Would someone please post a working link to Bernard’s website? I’m seeing on this forum that people are still touring with him, but I can’t seem to access his site through any web address I’ve used previously. 🤷‍♀️ Thanks! 

https://bernardstours.com

On 10/22/2023 at 1:39 AM, perfect match said:

Would someone please post a working link to Bernard’s website? I’m seeing on this forum that people are still touring with him, but I can’t seem to access his site through any web address I’ve used previously. 🤷‍♀️ Thanks! 

Hey Nancy!  Is this your first visit to St Martin?  I had to look back at our cruise on Symphony and I think that one went to St Kitts.    We did Bernarnd's tour in 2011 and thought it was a nice tour for a first time visit there, a couple of the places seemed a little contrived like the photo from below, but it was affordable, well run and enjoyable.   I sure hope they are still in business.

We just go on our own in St Martin most of the time. Looking forward to going back in late May again.  I think I remember you aren't on Facebook? They used to have an active page there. 

Cruise Allure 076.JPG

Took 2 tours with them in the past.

I wanted a third time next january but the only day they are sold out in the next 6 months is the day we stop there.

After a few email exchange, it went a little like this :

" no worries we have space",

then " just book an other time and we will accomodate you",

then "sorry we are all booked",

and finally "give me you paypal info and I will find a place for you" ....

I did not book the tour, to affraid of showing up and not having a place or having my party of 3 ( me and my 2 teens ) split up in 2 or 3 buses...

I will taxi from port to Maho, then walk to Mullet Bay beach, taxi to Marigot and taxi back to port 🤷‍♂️