Coffee and water packages

Mrsgtravels

Hello, this is my first cruise on NCL (celebrity fan). I’m used to having water included in packages. Some have mentioned that there are occasional sales? Where would I watch for those…

Also is coffee package also a potential sale item? I’ll drink 2 double espresso drinks per day. It seems like it’s cheaper to pay for those vs package ($150usd) even if each drink $10 still cheaper to pay on board…am I missing something? 
thank you for tips!

47 minutes ago, Mrsgtravels said:

Thank you hallux. I’ll go ahead and purchase water. Do you have any advice on coffee package??

If you opt for the beverage plus package, Starbuck's is included. The stand alone Starbuck's package is $12.95 per day, plus 20% gratuity.($108.78 for 7 days) It includes unlimited coffee, tea, Frappaccino type drinks, and their Refresher juice drinks. It doesn't include canned or bottled soft drinks, food,water, or Starbuck's merchandise.

2 hours ago, Mrsgtravels said:

Hello, this is my first cruise on NCL (celebrity fan). I’m used to having water included in packages. Some have mentioned that there are occasional sales? Where would I watch for those…

Also is coffee package also a potential sale item? I’ll drink 2 double espresso drinks per day. It seems like it’s cheaper to pay for those vs package ($150usd) even if each drink $10 still cheaper to pay on board…am I missing something? 
thank you for tips!

Unlike Royal who sends you obnoxious Sale Sale Sale emails daily from the moment you book to the day you depart, NCL does not run any sales.