Help please, choosing a cabin

jabrown40

For those of you that are familiar with Marina, I'm looking at a 12 night Med cruise 2025.  This is a bucket list retirement cruise for me!  I'm looking at the deck plans, and 9036 is a room I'm think I might like.  It's only 5 or so cabins away from the Concierge lounge, but 2 away from the launderette.  Would there be much noise from laundry machines?  It's also about 5 cabins from the elevators, but only a couple from the stairs.  I like the easy access to the lounge, but also thought 9096 would be a good choice if 9036 would be way too noisy.  I know we'll be getting up early anyway, so not to0 worried about morning noise.  Thank you all!

8 minutes ago, jabrown40 said:

How can you tell if there's a connecting door?

Looking at the deck plans, rooms with two parallel lines on the wall between two rooms indicates they are connecting (but does not necessarily indicate where the door is located).

Concierge cabins are the same size as standard verandas.  Look at the difference in cost.  Decide if it’s worth it.  The concierge lounge isn’t a big deal. I call room service and get whatever I want.  The included 3 bags of laundry is nice. However, laundry comes back 2-3 days later. Use the laundry rooms. Free and you get clean clothes quickly. You get earlier dinner reservations in concierge. In standard, I have always been flexible. Met some nice people sharing a table. We often travel with friends that we made by sharing a table in 2013. I only book concierge cabins if standard verandas aren’t available.  I prefer aft or forward deck 7 with extended verandas. Those B3 cabins are my choice.  I prefer aft cabins. Most of your dining choices are aft.