Which beach day do you prefer?

Aubriee01

23 minutes ago, Aubriee01 said:

Trying to decide between Mr Sanchos, Paradise Beach, and Nachi Coccum.  We've been to Mr Sanchos but not the other two.  Which do you prefer and why?  

What are you looking for? What are your priorities?

What others like may not fulfill your needs.

Sanchos and Paradise Beach are similar tourist family oriented. Nachi has a pool but less family activities for teens. Generally more relaxed and quieter but that depends on guests on the day. 

Edited by c-leg5

8 hours ago, Aubriee01 said:

Good food, laid back atmosphere, good massage, just a relaxing day

Definitely Nachi - never crowded, relaxed, great food, no water toys or other noise makers, small pool plus a hot tub.

8 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Definitely Nachi - never crowded, relaxed, great food, no water toys or other noise makers, small pool plus a hot tub.

Is Nachi all you can eat, as well as all you can drink?  I just saw a YouTube video that said it included a appetizer; entree, and dessert, making it sound like you only get one of each.

15 minutes ago, Aubriee01 said:

Is Nachi all you can eat, as well as all you can drink?  I just saw a YouTube video that said it included a appetizer; entree, and dessert, making it sound like you only get one of each.

It is one appetizer, a main course and a dessert - but the portions are big and I've never made it through dessert.  It is all you can drink.

26 minutes ago, Aubriee01 said:

From their website:

INCLUDES:

All you can Drink, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (Open Bar including: beer, liquors, cocktails, water, wine, sodas, juices and bottled water).

A 4 courses lunch. À la carté menu for lunch includes Mexican Specialties as well as Caribbean treats.

Lounge Chairs.

All Beach Club Amenities

If you want desert I would suggest you order early. We like to stagger our courses but they had run out of desert when we finished our main course. I didn’t find their portions to be that big. We don’t generally eat a lot at lunchtime off the ship which is why we rarely do AI, however, I would have liked desert so I guess it depends on which items you choose.

We were just at Nachi last week for a return vist now would not recommend.  The staff varied from unfriendly to rude and the drinks were very bad.  I changed to beer and that was okay and the food is fine enjoyed the water and beach but we were among the last group of about 8 visitors at 3:30 and were being pushed to leave.  If you plan on arriving and leaving early and drinking beer you may have a pleasant time.  

Went to Nachi for the first time last week when we had a last minute itinerary change due to weather and had a fine time but was underwhelmed. I had read about how great it was for many years and it just didn't live up to the reviews.

It was definitely nice looking, quiet, and had no complaints about out palapa closest to the ocean as requested. The service, however, was a bit lacking. We expected to have one attendant all day but we had 2 randomly stopping by for drink orders and occasionally a 3rd. Frozen drinks were very icy/watery so I quickly switched to margaritas. They were weak but tasted fine so I drank a few more than I normally would. Food was fine but not great. When we were ready to leave the server was saw most often promptly had a taxi for us within minutes.

We didn't have a bad time but likely won't be going back. We're not partiers, which is why we chose Nachi (in addition to the reviews), so I'm off to find somewhere else that's not crazy crowded like Mr. Sanchos for our next 2 trips to Cozumel this summer.