Price per night for Unlimited Dining Package and Deluxe Drink Package

1 hour ago, Lovestotravel12 said:

What do you consider to be a good price per night for the the UDP and/or Deluxe Beverage Package?

Value is a personal subjective issue - somewhere between zero and $50 and zero and $80 respectively. 

• Like 1

For us the value of the UDP varies depending on the ship and the itinerary.  We’d have more interest in the UDP on ships with more specialty restaurants.  Itineraries with more sea day lunches and without evening excursions are more likely to interest us.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

We’d have more interest in the UDP on ships with more specialty restaurants

Definitely!  We've had the UDP on Odyssey and Oasis and would gladly get it again on those or similar ships if the price is right.  Last time was on Oasis in March.  I think I paid $225 plus 18%.  At that price on a 7 day cruise I think it is good value.  Right now the best price I've seen for our upcoming harmony cruise is $289.  I'm struggling to see that as good value.  We've decided this time to just purchase a few specialty lunches on sea days and one dinner a la Carte dinner.  Value is subjective but I know where my threshold is.

21 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Definitely!  We've had the UDP on Odyssey and Oasis and would gladly get it again on those or similar ships if the price is right.  Last time was on Oasis in March.  I think I paid $225 plus 18%.  At that price on a 7 day cruise I think it is good value.  Right now the best price I've seen for our upcoming harmony cruise is $289.  I'm struggling to see that as good value.  We've decided this time to just purchase a few specialty lunches on sea days and one dinner a la Carte dinner.  Value is subjective but I know where my threshold is.

The price of the UDP is up substantially since the last time we had it on a Harmony cruise.  Nevertheless, I did purchase it today for one of our upcoming Wonder cruises.  It can be refunded if we decide against it.

• Like 1