Release of Fall 2025 Caribbean Cruises

SusieAV8R

In the past, they start releasing in mid to late November (I think starting with Alaska) and continue into December.  This year though, most other cruise lines are way ahead of their historical release schedules (and many have already released fall of 2025) so I'm wondering if it will push Celebrity to release sooner.  

Not Caribbean related - but wonder if anyone has any idea when more dates will be released for Celebrity sailings from Southampton?

The last Celebrity cruise advertised from Southampton is the 23 October 2024 Transatlantic repositioning. I really wish Celebrity would keep a vessel sailing from UK into the autumn / winter months with sailings to the Canaries and North Africa. If I want to do this in the cooler months I have to choose other cruise lines.

23 hours ago, prmssk said:

In the past, they start releasing in mid to late November (I think starting with Alaska) and continue into December.  This year though, most other cruise lines are way ahead of their historical release schedules (and many have already released fall of 2025) so I'm wondering if it will push Celebrity to release sooner.  

Your observation of other cruise lines already having released this fall 2025 cruises matches mine; thus the question.

18 minutes ago, SusieAV8R said:

Your observation of other cruise lines already having released this fall 2025 cruises matches mine; thus the question.

I will admit that with both Celebrity and Royal being so far behind the rest, Holland got the business for our next family cruise.  I can't say for sure we would have picked Celebrity or Royal if they had all released at the same time (we were looking at options on a lot of different lines), but we weren't willing to wait to compare them when we found something that we liked elsewhere.

Here is an update from Oct 31st info from the web for 2025 & 2026 cruise deployment schedules

- Edge cruises from Nov 6th

- Europe from Nov 13th

- Alaska, Hawaii, Australia and NZ from end of November

- Caribbean, Bermuda, Canada and NE from first week of December

- Asia from Dec 11th

- Bahamas from Feb 6, 2024

https://cruisefever.net/celebrity-cruises-announces-when-cruises-in-2025-2026-will-open-for-bookings/

Edited by Cruise till you drop
  • Like 1