Transfer from port of Miami to FLL

Anyislandwilldo

On 10/28/2023 at 12:02 PM, Anyislandwilldo said:

Thanks for checking on this post.  I did find SAS for $15!!

I would not use them! Check out recent reviews…it looks like the last 6 months have been terrible for service and people getting stranded. We used to love them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, moesyk4 said:

I would not use them! Check out recent reviews…it looks like the last 6 months have been terrible for service and people getting stranded. We used to love them.

Thanks for the heads up. I completed an online reservation form on Saturday and have not heard back.  

On 10/28/2023 at 12:02 PM, Anyislandwilldo said:

it never showed up to pick us up. And we are by far not the only ones.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2930782-oasis-april-2-9-2023-a-wonderful-cruise/page/2/#comment-65239610

On 10/28/2023 at 11:02 AM, Anyislandwilldo said:

We just used SAS transportation this weekend for transportation from a Fort Lauderdale hotel to Miami cruiseport and from Miami cruiseport to FLL airport after our cruise. I was a little reluctant based on this post but it worked out perfectly both ways. It does appear that they may be contracting out to other companies possibly because neither of our two shuttles specifically said SAS on the shuttle van. This did create a little confusion when they picked us up at the hotel because we were outside waiting and a shuttle with another name pulled up and we didn't realize it was for us until we saw the driver making a call and my phone began ringing. After the cruise they texted me that morning asking when I anticipated being off the ship, and after we cleared customs I called them and they were waiting in front of the terminal for us and loaded us immediately. They were about five minutes late getting to the hotel from my assigned time, but the email does explain that the times are approximate, and when I called them they said the shuttle would be there in the next 5 to 10 minutes. Just posting my recent experience for others to help make their decision. I will probably use them again for my cruise in May of 2024.

Edited by stingray310
  • Like 1

This Oct., I used MJS Transportation for me and my husband from Port of Miami to FLL Airport.  I think it was about $50 for the two of us.  Our flight was at 12:25 p.m. and we got off the ship about 9:15 a.m.  Got to the airport in plenty of time.