Princess Premier - Specialty Dining

taxmantoo

Update!  Seems like patience, hard work and a lot of stubbornness paid off!  😉 I finally succeeded in reserving Premier perk's Specialty Dining without using a credit card or making any kind of payment by using the website tool instead of the app.  Does not show yet on Travel Summary but clearly shows now as reserved on the app.

Edited by taxmantoo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, taxmantoo said:

Update!  Seems like patience, hard work and a lot of stubbornness paid off!  😉 I finally succeeded in reserving Premier perk's Specialty Dining without using a credit card or making any kind of payment by using the website tool instead of the app.  Does not show yet on Travel Summary but clearly shows now as reserved on the app.

You are counting a lot on the app. I have found that once on board things fall off the app easily. I always bring a screenshot of the travel summary

• 4 months later...

I have Premier for cruise in Dec. 2024. Booked two SD and my credit card was changed for both even though supposed to be included. I have called Princess twice and just told they cannot refund so I have to get service desk onboard to give OBC. I was also told that this is a problem with their website which I see has been an issue at least since mid 2023. Very unacceptable. Not happy.