Absolutely cannot load the princess app on my S22 Android

S18278C

Going on the Regal Nov 12th. Green lane through the website app portal. Have tried resetting everything, deleting cookies, reinstalling Google play, won't load. Errors out every time. My wifes android loaded it 1st try. Can I use the web portal on board like the app and not lose functionality? Is there any issues I will find not having the app? TIA 

I have an S22 and had zero problems loading or using the app. I would check to make sure you have enough memory available. When was the last update? I would take it to wherever you purchased your phone and have them do some troubleshooting. 

Same here...no issues at all. I don't understand what you mean by reinstalling Google Play. That has nothing to do with the app operation. Did you mean uninstalled/reinstalled the actual Princess app? I assume you have rebooted the phone?

You can do almost everything on the web version that you can do on the app...but an S22 absolutely should be able to work! 

This is what I get every time I try and load it. Yes restarted, updated and followed the prompts on this message as well. Glad to hear that the web version is good enough. Surprised I am the only one! I have installed many apps since. Have over half my memory left as well!Screenshot_20231101_142323_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.8fb705699445ad705a03a89801431fd5.jpg

51 minutes ago, S18278C said:

This is what I get every time I try and load it. Yes restarted, updated and followed the prompts on this message as well. Glad to hear that the web version is good enough. Surprised I am the only one! I have installed many apps since. Have over half my memory left as well!Screenshot_20231101_142323_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.8fb705699445ad705a03a89801431fd5.jpg

Did you try the link to the “common ways to fix the problem”? What happened then? 

21 hours ago, S18278C said:

Going on the Regal Nov 12th. Green lane through the website app portal. Have tried resetting everything, deleting cookies, reinstalling Google play, won't load. Errors out every time. My wifes android loaded it 1st try. Can I use the web portal on board like the app and not lose functionality? Is there any issues I will find not having the app? TIA 

Clear cache on the app

• Like 1