Persian Garden/Elite

Miss Studio

In looking at Elite Benefits, it looks like Persian Garden access is offered as a perk, for one port day.  I’ll be sailing soon on Silhouette.  Can anyone tell me how to take advantage of this benefit?  Will I be required to make a reservation once on board?  Are there a limited amount of “day” passes available?  Is Persian Garden just a “upgraded” section of the spa…and, there are other areas of the spa that all passengers would be able to enjoy at anytime?  Or, is the entire spa section (with exception of gym) pay extra only?  (We were recently on RC Serenade; we could use same-sex steam room, sauna, shower (all part of locker rooms), and a quiet area as we wanted.  Upcharge area was available—with tiled loungers, co-Ed steam, rain shower, etc).  Any insight is appreciated.

Last time I used this I did not need a reservation. I went to the Spa entrance and said I wanted to use my free day pass and they gave me a key. You have access to the locker rooms and Persian Gardens (steam room, sauna, heated beds & the relaxation center).

4 hours ago, Miss Studio said:

1---Will I be required to make a reservation once on board?

2---Are there a limited amount of “day” passes available?  

3---with tiled loungers, co-Ed steam, rain shower

4---we could use same-sex steam room

1-- No reservation required

2-- No--- However, they do sell a Pass that can be used any day, any time , as much as you like for the entire cruise. 

3--Tiled loungers-- people are requested to only use them for 20 minutes--- It doesn't happen-- Some folks read books, do crossword puzzles, listen to music, sleep/snore etc.

4-- Did you mean " we could use some (?) sex in the steam room ?

WHAT ?? No sex permitted in the steam room !!

• Haha 1