theme nights on long voyages

Lleyncruiser

8 minutes ago, Lleyncruiser said:

Is there still "British Nights" on long cruises  ?

I think British nights have been discontinued now.

We are on Borealis, 29 nights to the Caribbean later this month and there are two theme nights.  One is a masquerade - formal, when masks can be worn.  The other is a tropical/Neon night, which appears to be night when you can, if you wish, wear tropical or brightly coloured clothing and and some people have said they took neon sticks.  I have not experienced either of those myself.

Where did you get your info on theme nights ? We are on the Egypt/Indian Ocean later this month but there only seem to be formal nights, not theme nights. I guess I wont need my Union Jack bow tie  then. At least we wont be singing Land of Hope and Glory this time  !

1 hour ago, Lleyncruiser said:

Where did you get your info on theme nights ? We are on the Egypt/Indian Ocean later this month but there only seem to be formal nights, not theme nights. I guess I wont need my Union Jack bow tie  then. At least we wont be singing Land of Hope and Glory this time  !

It is either in the login on Fred's website (I think you can check on the itinerary day by day, though may be confusing it with another cruise line), or possibly in the brochure which we were sent about the cruise, excursions etc.

2 hours ago, Lleyncruiser said:

DH says it was in the brochure which came by post.  It is a big one, so I did not read it all, but he did.

• 2 weeks later...