Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

16 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Here’s the way my morning went for me. I got up in the dark and walked into this.

IMG_6126.thumb.jpeg.a22265b683c88d3c53714bd65f2ff6df.jpeg

I walk to the bathroom and this unexpected light comes on when my eyes weren’t ready for it.

IMG_6123.thumb.jpeg.670c6bd1d9ff7f8e408a2a529c497e93.jpeg

Then I tried to turn the unexpected light off but you can’t so I was just turning all of the other lights on and off. Then when I laid back down and waited for that light to go off it wouldn’t. I go back over there and it turns out it did go off but I had left the bathroom light on.

You need to put a piece of tape, a bandaid works over the sensor on the side of the light.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

TV series. I love that cheers and love boat are on here. That would keep me occupied on a transatlantic. It’s pretty random that superior donuts is on this. That’s a series I was watching that didn’t make it. Only went like two seasons.

IMG_6141.jpeg

IMG_6142.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

The way this works is you order on the right and pickup on the left. And apparently people do walk around in the pajamas on Princess as well.

IMG_6156.thumb.jpeg.8793309a8cea9d49d4109a58fcedeaca.jpeg

See, your robe (and slippers, don't forget the fancy slippers) would fit right in. They heard you like to blend in...🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

56 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Surf &Turf was $10 extra. Don’t think they had just lobster.

My wife and I ate there last Friday, they had lobster by itself.  Wife wanted S&T, it was $10 extra and I ended up eating half her filet because it was too much food for her.

• Like 3

If you asked me which line I’d be seated 12 inches from a crying baby I wouldn’t have guessed Princess. There’s a couple on the other side of me and the woman keeps looking at me. I’m about to offer her some of my bacon.

I’ll take the NCL Jewel’s Tsar’s Palace for breakfast. I like their breakfast food best so far as well.

• Like 6
  • Haha 11

The steakhouse I thought was on par with Carnival. In fact if you just brought me that ribeye and baked potato, i would’ve thought I was on carnival.

They’re both a step above NCL’s steakhouse but…NCLs was basically free. You get a couple with their free at sea deal and I got a third with the drink package and internet upgrade. So NCL I see as significantly above MDR food, but a step below Carnival and Princess streakhouses.

• Like 9