Souvenir needed!

jennem22

Long shot, but my special needs kid cracked his favorite RC cup and we're a bit desperate. Happy to pay someone to get us a new one and ship it. Or if anyone knows any way to get a ship souvenir while on land...I've struck out.

It's like this cup, but blue on top and purple at the bottom, and it has the anchor logo.

618g4cfqQwL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.webp

19 minutes ago, jennem22 said:

Long shot, but my special needs kid cracked his favorite RC cup and we're a bit desperate. Happy to pay someone to get us a new one and ship it. Or if anyone knows any way to get a ship souvenir while on land...I've struck out.

It's like this cup, but blue on top and purple at the bottom, and it has the anchor logo.

618g4cfqQwL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.webp

If you can wait, I will gladly look for one on Symphony in 2 weeks and mail it after Thanksgiving, provided they have them on the ship. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, APDMOM said:

If you can wait, I will gladly look for one on Symphony in 2 weeks and mail it after Thanksgiving, provided they have them on the ship. 

Hope you will write another of your great reviews for Symphony. 

• Like 2

On 11/5/2023 at 12:20 PM, jennem22 said:

Thank you! I'll take as many as I can get at any time...I can see this being an ongoing problem. I'll be in touch then.

My email is in my signature. I will be on the lookout 🙂

On 11/5/2023 at 12:05 PM, APDMOM said:

I’m also hoping that you will be doing a Symphony review! I’ve always enjoyed your reviews in the past. 

• Like 1