Usual disembarkation time

Archipelago

Disembarking in Fort Lauderdale in April .Flights at 11:52 would work . Is that too early to schedule a flight ? The next nonstop flight is at 3:35 pm . Can one ask the desk to be the first to disembark ? ( To make the flight ) I have TSA pre check so that process helps me get through security . Any thoughts are greatly appreciated ! Thank You 

3 hours ago, Archipelago said:

Disembarking in Fort Lauderdale in April .Flights at 11:52 would work . Is that too early to schedule a flight ? The next nonstop flight is at 3:35 pm . Can one ask the desk to be the first to disembark ? ( To make the flight ) I have TSA pre check so that process helps me get through security . Any thoughts are greatly appreciated ! Thank You 

I think that is fine.  You will fill out a disembarkation questionnaire and your departure from the ship will be adjusted accordingly.  It’s not like thousands are getting off.   

4 hours ago, Archipelago said:

It's 10-15 minutes from the port to FLL, sometimes a bit faster if you catch the traffic lights right. Barring a significant delay, especially with TSA Pre Check you should be fine.

• Like 1

Assuming all goes smoothly with the ship coming into port (including all the official stuff), you should be off the ship no later than around 9:30.  As mentioned, it's no more than 15 minutes to the airport.  You likely would be quite fine even if you were the last one off the ship.

You do have the questionnaire, but I'd also let your butler know that you have an earlier flight.