Private Transfers for 4 adults from Seward to Anchorage Airport

jhenry1

We will be in Alaska in May and there are 4 Adults. Our flight does not leave Anchorage airport until 8:45. Looking for suggestions for a private transfer including a tour on the way for 4 adults. Some of the group tours only allow 1 piece of luggage per person and we might have more. 

14 hours ago, jhenry1 said:

We will be in Alaska in May and there are 4 Adults. Our flight does not leave Anchorage airport until 8:45. Looking for suggestions for a private transfer including a tour on the way for 4 adults. Some of the group tours only allow 1 piece of luggage per person and we might have more. 

Am following as our family of 4 will be in Alaska in May also buy our daughter is handicapped so we have more than the usual 1 piece of luggage per since we have her medical supplies in a luggage bag when we travel. I had looked at taking the train to Anchorage but am still looking at other options. 

Have a look at Tours by Local dot com. I have communicated with the guide Ryan K and he would have been happy to transport our family of 11 pls luggage from Seward to ANC with stops along the way. But we need the service on July 20 and he is not available July 20-27. So worth checking him out. You can message him directly through the Tours by Locals website. 

• 3 weeks later...

Will be monitoring. I will be arriving Seward May 31 and looking for ground transportation to ANC airport. I have traveled this land route from Anchorage to Seward 12 years ago. Not a bad drive and may consider renting a car in Seward and take time returning to ANC as flight does not depart later in the evening. Beautiful drive BTW!

• 1 month later...