When will Black Friday Specials be posted?

LizikinsLivesToCruise

26 minutes ago, Pushkin said:

Can anyone tell me if you can take advantage of the Elite Plus 20% discount on drink packages when purchasing a drink package that is discounted through the current sale?  IOW - would I get 20% off of the Black Friday special drink package price?

Only one discount, can’t double dip

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pushkin said:

Can anyone tell me if you can take advantage of the Elite Plus 20% discount on drink packages when purchasing a drink package that is discounted through the current sale?  IOW - would I get 20% off of the Black Friday special drink package price?

You can call and see, but the answer I got was that captains club discounts don't stack on most other discounts.  So although they say sure they can when they quote me the price with the CC discount it is higher than what I can book for myself online.

Check your cruise planner.  X just offered great Black Friday prices for my October 2024 APEX transatlantic cruise for the first time.  I booked Cruise Only and was waiting for a decent sale: Premium WiFi $13.99 per day, Premium Beverage Package $47.99 per day plus 20% gratuity. I jumped on both deals.  They don't have any decent Specialty Dining offers currently so I'll wait on those.