Anyone tried the VI Jet Boat? "Twister"

mitsugirly

I thought I would create a new thread with a title of what I'm looking at in hopes that others may chime in. I just found this VI Jet Boat tour online and thought it would be interesting and something new for our family. It looks just like the Twister boat they had in Cozumel that went to Passion Island. 

Has anyone tried this? Let me know your thoughts if so. 

TIA

20 hours ago, shanecindy21403 said:

This is exactly what we are looking at doing on our cruise 12/28/23. Just trying to figure out the logistics for the transportation from Havensight. Yes it looks just like the same as Cozumel except a longer ride.

I imagine just grab a taxi to Sapphire Beach. Shouldn't be too hard and there will be plenty of taxi's waiting. 

The website says "1 hour" I wonder if it's a total of 1 hour from, I assume they will do a briefing, until you get back off the boat. 

I tried emailing them about their available times listed on their website, but haven't heard anything back from them. They only give times of 11:30 and 3:30. I don't think we could make it there by 11:30, since we dock at 11. I hate that the next isn't until 3:30, in the middle of our stop there, which might limit us being able to do something else. Ugh. It does say "call to book" on the other times, but you would think they would answer the question in an email. 

I've tried to email them also and never got a response. I was assuming just catch a taxi to Sapphire Beach and walk to the marina I figured it had to be fairly close to each other. I was hoping to do a different time also. I guess we'll be stuck with the 11:30 one and figure it from that point on. Hope you have a great trip!