Live from the Horizon 11/11/23 southern Caribbean

jimbo5544

3 hours ago, thesmiths said:

Which route did you go and where did you stop to eat on the golfcart?

We did the southern loop.  We first stopped not far past the airport and swam (pics shown prior), then  continued on for 20 minutes and stopped at Ocean Oasis where we had drinks and some food.  Very nice. I think I saved the brochure and will post if I did.  

• Like 1

Got a peculiar one for you, do you mind checking the bathroom outlet and tell me if the receptacle has the bump on one leg of the power? Is it the one on the left or right? I have been on cruise ships where that outlet is "shaver only" and is like the left non-polarized one and it requires an adapter like this.

image.png.511b5ddc8c036453ad54484cfde0b51a.png

Thanks so much! I prefer to shower with just a night light, without the harsh overhead lights and want to see if I need to order one of those adapters before next week.

7 hours ago, five. said:

Got a peculiar one for you, do you mind checking the bathroom outlet and tell me if the receptacle has the bump on one leg of the power? Is it the one on the left or right? I have been on cruise ships where that outlet is "shaver only" and is like the left non-polarized one and it requires an adapter like this.

image.png.511b5ddc8c036453ad54484cfde0b51a.png

Thanks so much! I prefer to shower with just a night light, without the harsh overhead lights and want to see if I need to order one of those adapters before next week.

Will grab a pic today