Star Class Newbie - Do I need to purchase UBP? and other questions

4 hours ago, LittleMissMagic said:

I love the idea of reserving the Rising Tide Bar for the Promenade party!

Thank you, this is so helpful!! You all have me convinced - I'm going to book six girls in the RL suite and two girls in the CPV balcony with the UBP (since this is just a 3-day cruise, not sure if they need the unlimited dining package). I was looking into The Key so that they can get priority boarding/tender, but it sounds like they may be able to join us with no issue?

Yes they should be able to gowith you on embarkation and disembarkation.

On 11/10/2023 at 6:22 PM, George C said:

Celebrity seems to outdo rccl on upper suite perks , butler restocks fridge daily with your choice of beer soda etc , besides 2 bottles of liquor of your choice is a bottle of champagne which can be exchanged for a good Napa bottle of wine . But would love to try for ourselves.

I have ZERO experience with X.  But, I will say that in a Star Suite, you get unlimited beverages (Beer, Sodas, water, sparkling water, wine cooler-type beverages (brands of your choice)) stalked in your fridge and on the counters all day, every day, at no extra cost.  No bottles of liquor, though.  A bottle of wine or champagne is usually in the room upon embarkation.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

I have ZERO experience with X.  But, I will say that in a Star Suite, you get unlimited beverages (Beer, Sodas, water, sparkling water, wine cooler-type beverages (brands of your choice)) stalked in your fridge and on the counters all day, every day, at no extra cost.  No bottles of liquor, though.  A bottle of wine or champagne is usually in the room upon embarkation.  

Seems only difference is the two liters of liquor, since we don’t drink that much in our suite we have several bottles of 12 year old single malt scotch in our liquor cabinet. Hope you had a great Veterans Day , I had a free prime rib dinner and key lime pie😁

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, George C said:

Seems only difference is the two liters of liquor, since we don’t drink that much in our suite we have several bottles of 12 year old single malt scotch in our liquor cabinet. Hope you had a great Veterans Day , I had a free prime rib dinner and key lime pie😁

Thanks.  It's been a couch potato day, so far.  Heading out, in a while, for dinner.  Even though I'm an anti-NFL kinda guy, I watched the Colts win in Germany.   Thanks for your service.  

• Like 1

Definitely book 6 and 2. Get the other 2 UBP and having any drinks anywhere on the ship will be covered. Including having the genie deliver drinks to the room. Without the UBP, the genie can still deliver drinks to the room, but they'll be out of luck around the ship. Do not consider getting drinks at a bar for free and passing them onto your friends. That's a no no. 

When the genie contacts you, they will probably tell you to have the other 2 board with you.

Get specialty dining to cover all nights for the other 2. The genie will be able to handle reservations for the whole party that way. You don't want to eat MD when you're Star class.

Consider putting the other 2 in a sky class suite. You say you don't care about CK, but it's the best place for breakfast, and their dinners are good too.

The genie will pamper you and take care of all of your needs. They will decorate your cabin, plan in cabin dining, plan an in cabin party, have drinks and treats delivered multiple times a day, have a standing order for Starbuck to be delivered every morning, reserve the best seat for shows, and so many other things.