Considering a Regent, Alaska cruise. If we miss this sale, what are the chances for upcoming sales?

dcsam

We’re on a land trip right now.  During my ‘off’ time, I’ve been reading about Alaska cruises, and I’m leaning heavily towards the 14 night Regent cruises.  However, we don’t want to book until we return home.  So, of course, the current sale will be over.  Curious if this sale is a good one?  Can we expect to see similar or better sales within the next few months?  I suppose we could put a deposit down before this sale ends, but I’d rather wait a bit.  
Thank you!

There will be another sale, but if you want to go on a 14-day 2024 Alaska cruise, there are only two (May, August). There might not be (probably won't be?) another sale for those.  There will likely be another sale for the 2025 Alaska cruises.

We're on the 14-day May 2024 cruise, and this is the second sale I've seen. We booked during the first sale, which was back in May 2023 for 40% off.

You (or your TA) can usually reprice your cruise any time before final payment. If there are suites at your level available, you can generally keep your same suite. You lose any discounts/perks (OBC) from the first booking, so it's like starting from scratch. We have rebooked one or two cruises, and gotten some very good repricing.

Edited by RELS
  • Like 1