Maya Key - Strenuous? Good Mix? A few questions

LuCruise

We've been to Roatan 2x before so don't really need a tour type excursion. I've heard good things about Maya Key Private Island (Royal excursion) and it seems like a good mix.  It's  not a horrible price now with Black Friday (compared to regular) so we booked it.  We are 2 adults and a teenager.  I just have a couple questions.

This is mostly a beach type day but why does it list it as strenuous? image.png.255627094320e77dbaad921db95bae36.png

Also, I read you can rent snorkel gear but do they have other things?  e.g. kayaks, floats? 

There is a mini museum and animals?  

Would love to hear people's comments about this place and if it's worthwhile.  Thanks.

Edited by LuCruise

@LuCruise from what I've seen with various excursions, they are marked as strenuous if there's something like snorkeling or diving involved. In other words, if there is some activity that could be considered strenuous, they mark that excursion as strenuous even if all you plan to do is sit in a chair with an umbrella drink.  🙂  I haven't been there, but I've looked at the website which the previous poster listed. It answers a lot of your questions.