MSC Pre Cruise Communication

lcpagejr

We will be sailing on Seascape next week. I must say I am pretty impressed with MSC's pre cruise communication emails. I have cruised MSC Seaside 2x previously (both times in YC) pre-Covid. I do not recall the frequencies of emails on my prior cruises. 

In addition to receiving 2 separate Upgrade emails... Received the usual 3 week out Cruise ticket email which provided me with everything I needed for embarkation; Friday I received another Cruise Ticket (VSN Docs) email. This morning I received "Personalize your experience" from Yacht Club Butler Director requesting my choices for pillows, alcohol for mini-bar (2 choices) and newspaper. Of course...Still witholding judgement until I see if they actually deliver on my choices!!😂

I do not recall receiving the last 2 emails  on my other YC cruises. However with some of the hit and miss reports from other readers on similar communication.... I was pleasantly surprised by the continued communication "pre-cruise" by MSC  

Edited by lcpagejr

20 hours ago, lcpagejr said:

We will be sailing on Seascape next week. I must say I am pretty impressed with MSC's pre cruise communication emails. I have cruised MSC Seaside 2x previously (both times in YC) pre-Covid. I do not recall the frequencies of emails on my prior cruises. 

In addition to receiving 2 separate Upgrade emails... Received the usual 3 week out Cruise ticket email which provided me with everything I needed for embarkation; Friday I received another Cruise Ticket (VSN Docs) email. This morning I received "Personalize your experience" from Yacht Club Butler Director requesting my choices for pillows, alcohol for mini-bar (2 choices) and newspaper. Of course...Still witholding judgement until I see if they actually deliver on my choices!!😂

I do not recall receiving the last 2 emails  on my other YC cruises. However with some of the hit and miss reports from other readers on similar communication.... I was pleasantly surprised by the continued communication "pre-cruise" by MSC  

I'm new to MSC and to YC.  We sail on the Divina Dec 28th and this is helpful info.

• Like 1

On the other hand, I was due to board an MSC ship on Oct. 11th going to Israel and nothing about the change in itinerary after the Hamas terroristic attacks on Oct. 7th was communicated pre-cruise. I obviously knew that I wasn't going to Haifa any longer, but, was never informed of the actual detailed itinerary changes until checking in at the terminal. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Glad you're happy with the emails that you've received 😊 

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea
  • Like 1

Been trying that for the last week and it gives an error message. Calling my ta today to see if they can email them to me. 

in the other hand they are probably tracking my online activity cause after I posted the first message I got an email about my upcoming trip. The conspiracies are real… they are listening. 🙂 No papers though

• Haha 1