Alfredos on Carribean Princess?

blueexpedition29

Recently sailed on Regal and really liked Alfredos.  I know that CP does not have Alfredos; but, i have read that on some ships, "alfredos" is served at lunch time in Sabatinis.  Can anybody shed light on this, especially if recently or currently sailing on CP?

PS - i know there is a "Slice" pizza on CP; but looking for "sit down"/table service option, especially for embarkation day. 

Also - i  saw a comprehensive chart ( official from princess) that showed all of the dining options on all Princess ships.  Can someone post it here as i cannot find it again. 

THX

4 minutes ago, blueexpedition29 said:

Recently sailed on Regal and really liked Alfredos.  I know that CP does not have Alfredos; but, i have read that on some ships, "alfredos" is served at lunch time in Sabatinis.  Can anybody shed light on this, especially if recently or currently sailing on CP?

PS - i know there is a "Slice" pizza on CP; but looking for "sit down"/table service option, especially for embarkation day. 

Also - i  saw a comprehensive chart ( official from princess) that showed all of the dining options on all Princess ships.  Can someone post it here as i cannot find it again. 

THX

There is no sit down option on that ship especially on embarkation day. There is no  venue for it. If they do a pop up it will have a cost to it or burning a casual dining credit. Sabatini’s is usually used for full suite breakfast and dinner. On the Crown they opened it for one lunch but it was the full price dinner menu

16 minutes ago, blueexpedition29 said:

Only Island Princess and Coral Princess have the sea day lunchtime Alfredo's option in Sabatini's with the reduced menu from this Casual Dining post. Caribbean Princess does not have any form of Alfredo's.

I believe this is the official Princess Dining Options flyer:

dining-options.pdf

12 minutes ago, dides said:

Only Island Princess and Coral Princess have the sea day lunchtime Alfredo's option in Sabatini's with the reduced menu from this Casual Dining post. Caribbean Princess does not have any form of Alfredo's.

I believe this is the official Princess Dining Options flyer:

dining-options.pdf 147.86 kB · 6 downloads

Thanks Dides. Exactly what I was looking for. 

• Like 1