Eclipse Aqua cabin bathroom hooks

zitsky

29 minutes ago, the penguins said:

Not true hooks more like buttons. Proper magnetic hooks would work much better

sorry. I should have put the word hooks in quotation marks.      the definition of hook is something to hang something on or catch something.    Doesn’t have to be a stereotypical “hook” shape.    I have successfully hung a bag on that “hook”

geesh

There are his/her cabinets on either side of the sink with lots of shelving.  I choose to unload my hanging bag and just use that storage.  Easier than having to take a step to the back of the door, but certainly up to you and your preferred routine.

2 hours ago, 1Virgo said:

sorry. I should have put the word hooks in quotation marks.      the definition of hook is something to hang something on or catch something.    Doesn’t have to be a stereotypical “hook” shape.    I have successfully hung a bag on that “hook”

geesh

Sorry, please excuse my English interpretation of “hook”. We would describe the thing on the back of the bathroom door as a “peg”. I was concerned as the OP was looking for somewhere to hang a bag and from experience this didn’t work out well when we tried it - clearly the size of the bag matters.

2 hours ago, marieps said:

There are his/her cabinets on either side of the sink with lots of shelving.  I choose to unload my hanging bag and just use that storage.  Easier than having to take a step to the back of the door, but certainly up to you and your preferred routine.

Unless Aqua is different to a standard balcony I am pretty sure on S class there are only one set of open shelves next to the sink.

There are also shelves under the sink.

Royal has cabinets with mirrored doors on both sides 

11 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Oh well.  My choices are to buy magnetic hooks or ask my husband to hold the bag.  I like hanging it as some bathrooms have more space than others.  I’m looking at you, Millennium SS.

Bring a mesh shoe bag with over the door hooks. Lots more storage. If you are in a Sky Suite on the S class ship -- LOTS of storage and we don't bring the mesh shoe bag. Our next cruise - Equinox in Aqua Class - will use the mesh shoe bag for storage.  The large magnets will hold the bag up if you don't want it on the bathroom door. 

20 hours ago, the penguins said:

Unless Aqua is different to a standard balcony I am pretty sure on S class there are only one set of open shelves next to the sink.

There are also shelves under the sink.

Royal has cabinets with mirrored doors on both sides 

Oh Geoff, you're right.  AQ has a single column of shelves beside the sink.  Mixed up AQ and SS!

14 minutes ago, the penguins said:

Thanks, great to know that when I win the lottery and upgrade to an SS that the boss (Anita ) will have her own shelves. 🤣😅😊

I certainly didn't mean to sound like a room snob!  In fact we're in AQ on the Eclipse holiday cruise next year.  FWIW we dined in Blu during Sillie's TA last month and it was every bit as good as Luminae.

2 hours ago, marieps said:

I certainly didn't mean to sound like a room snob!  In fact we're in AQ on the Eclipse holiday cruise next year.  FWIW we dined in Blu during Sillie's TA last month and it was every bit as good as Luminae.

You didn't. I thought you were confusing with Royal where there are 2 sets of shelves behind mirrored doors -  at least there are on Indie.

Blu: for us dining in Blu is an absolute no.

We don't cruise to eat at a table for 2 (we do that every night at home) we have Any Time Dining pre booked for 6.30 every night sharing a table for 6. 

Not right or wrong just our preference