Embarkation/Disembarkation permission

sgvcruiser

I need to ask permission to disembark early on my European cruise next year, but I couldn't find information on who to contact at Princess for this. 

Someone mentioned customer service, yet I can't find the customer service email anywhere in their website. I called customer service and the email(s) they gave me were all wrong. 🙄. Can't believe how complicated this turned out to be. 

Anyone who has done this, can you please share who I need to contact?

Thank you!

You do realise that it may not be that straightforward.

First of all the port may not be able to handle you disembarking - no customs/immigration available and secondly there is always the possibility that the port you are hoping to disembark at may be a missed port.

My daughter and her new husband did this recently on their Med cruise. They wanted to disembark one day early in Livorno so they could stay in Florence for one night and then head to Rome instead of disembarking in Rome the next day. They simply spoke to an agent prior to their cruise to confirm that such a plan was possible, and were told it would be fine. They were instructed to go to Guest Services when they boarded and let them know so they could make the proper adjustments and close them out a day early and note they were disembarking at the earlier port. It was no problem at all.

Just want to update. I DMed Princess through their Instagram page (not my preferred method of communication, but I'm desperate), included my Captain Circle number and mentioned I wanted Route Sector Change. A customer service rep called me in less than one hour! My request is submitted and he mentioned that it would take about 2-3 weeks to be approved. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, sgvcruiser said:

Just want to update. I DMed Princess through their Instagram page (not my preferred method of communication, but I'm desperate), included my Captain Circle number and mentioned I wanted Route Sector Change. A customer service rep called me in less than one hour! My request is submitted and he mentioned that it would take about 2-3 weeks to be approved. 

Thank you for returning to the forum with an update to your request.  I hope that Princess is able to allow you to disembark early like you would like.