TxTeach79's LIVE Regal return to Princess Solo Thanksgiving - 11/19/23

TxTeach79

1 minute ago, TxTeach79 said:

Okay. Thiago 🇧🇷 at GS just said not to worry about it and if I go two over the 13 I have he’s responsible and will refund those drinks. We shall see. Don’t know why we can’t just reset it. 

On principle you should order 4 beers through room service to make sure you go over the limit.

• Haha 10

@TxTeach79  I must be living on a different planet.

Yes I am "old" 71...but all my years of training and work taught me "the customer is always right".

I am really disturbed by how you and @Saint Gregissues have been dealt with by GS.   Plus others jumped in last week to say "watch your bill it happens often".

Not a positive vibe to start the week on...but I know you will have a great time.  I admit I am old school and ok with it.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@TxTeach79  I must be living on a different planet.

Yes I am "old" 71...but all my years of training and work taught me "the customer is always right".

I am really disturbed by how you and @Saint Gregissues have been dealt with by GS.   Plus others jumped in last week to say "watch your bill it happens often".

Not a positive vibe to start the week on...but I know you will have a great time.  I admit I am old school and ok with it.

it’s okay, no big deal, just wanted to document. I’m having a great time! 

• Like 5

Going back to embarkation day - did you see anyone selling the Plus or Premium package in the Piazza or Deck 6 with tables set up? I see from your photos that you can buy it from your stateroom TV but I’m trying to save the $105 US insurance surcharge and I would rather deal with a “Live” person. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, redtop101 said:

Going back to embarkation day - did you see anyone selling the Plus or Premium package in the Piazza or Deck 6 with tables set up? I see from your photos that you can buy it from your stateroom TV but I’m trying to save the $105 US insurance surcharge and I would rather deal with a “Live” person. 

I can’t say for sure, but there are signs at all the bars the first two days so I think you can just buy at any bar that’s open

• Thanks 1