NZeTA

exiledowl

Has anyone else experienced the same problems as we have in obtaining the above?

My obligatory home produced photo was accepted immediately and the eta was granted overnight, whereas DW tried 6 attempts before one was deemed good enough and her application is still pending 4 days later.

1 hour ago, exiledowl said:

Has anyone else experienced the same problems as we have in obtaining the above?

My obligatory home produced photo was accepted immediately and the eta was granted overnight, whereas DW tried 6 attempts before one was deemed good enough and her application is still pending 4 days later.

I did mine last week and the challenge that i found was positioning my head correctly in the frame and having the correct tilt of the phone.  As soon as it turned green I accepted the photo.  I will add that I removed my eye glasses in order for the app to accept the photo

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Yehootu said:

Whatever you do, DON'T USE THE CHAT OPTION! 3hrs of my life I'll never get back. The frustration with the picture taking is by far better then dealing with the idiots on the chat line.

Remember this country took 3 weeks to count the votes in a General Election and another 2 weeks to form a Government, it's not easy issuing eTA'S😁

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

I used the app.  Way easier than the Australia Visa App.  Pic took about 2 seconds to take compared to Aus, took like 20 tries.  Eta was issued within minutes.  At least were finished with both. 🙂