Who else dresses up their towel animals?

21 hours ago, Morecruisesplz said:

I hide my sunglasses, jewelry, hats and such so the cabin attendant can not use them on the towel things. I wish they would stop spending time making those since they have so many cabins now.

I usually end up with someone else's greasy left behind sunglasses on mine 😪 and I continue the cycle. Reincarnation!

Actually, I had reached the point where I wasn't thrilled when I returned to my cabin to find a towel animal. But I believe the steward makes them to do something a little special for the passengers in their assigned rooms, and I didn't have the heart to say "don't bother". So I hit upon the idea of returning the gesture and enhancing them to give the attendant a little surprise in return. Our attendant on the Vision told us it made her so happy. And the latest batch on the Explorer were so fun, that our attendant had to call her supervisor to the room to share them. He told me he'd taken pictures of all of them.

I asked at our dinner table how many towel animals everyone got. The answers varied between 2 and 4 for the 13-days cruise. We got 6 ... one every other day. I suspect Lilian was looking forward to what we'd make of them.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

okay  I guess no ones really knows but I unfolded all mine after I took photos and they were all clean and smelled good.

here is my photo of the whole group

all IMG_0145.JPG

Kool, also ended up with 7 on my Cruise last Month. I lined them all up on back of my couch. Kept them up for my Grand Daughter

Edited by ONECRUISER