Breezes day pass

vacationlover_mn

Several months ago, I booked a Breezes day pass, for next February, directly from their website.  I got a confirmation email, stating my date and rate, but didn’t have to give them a credit card number.  The email also didn’t have a reservation number on it.

My question is- is this normal?  It’s so weird that they didn’t make me pay anything in advance.

Second question- can we pay using a credit card when we arrive?

• 1 month later...
On 12/25/2023 at 6:35 PM, braces43 said:

We are thinking of heading to Breezes for the day in January when are cruise is in port.  Did you end up going? Do you have to pay in advance? How was it? Thanks!

We are going in February.  I have the confirmation email, but they have not asked for payment info.  Hopefully we indeed will have a spot, and can pay via credit card!

On 12/25/2023 at 6:35 PM, braces43 said:

We are thinking of heading to Breezes for the day in January when are cruise is in port.  Did you end up going? Do you have to pay in advance? How was it? Thanks!

I was just at Breezes last week. We booked it through Resort For A Day. The facilities were nice, but we didn't care for the food or drinks very much. The weather was also kinda crappy when we were there, so that didn't help. If it was nicer, I'm sure we would have liked the beach there. But since it was overcast and rainy, we stayed mostly by the pool. It was fine, but I don't think I would book another trip there.