Main dining room reservations

lasnev

First time on Royal and I noticed on my app that I have an option to reserve dinner in the main dining room at night. You have to agree to terms that are non very clear to me, but just wondering if there is an extra charge for booking free main dining room ahead of time even though we don't have a dining package?

Thanks in advance!

16 minutes ago, lasnev said:

First time on Royal and I noticed on my app that I have an option to reserve dinner in the main dining room at night. You have to agree to terms that are non very clear to me, but just wondering if there is an extra charge for booking free main dining room ahead of time even though we don't have a dining package?

Thanks in advance!

Read some posts about My time Dining. Some love it most hate it.  You can always switch beforehand to early or late traditional if My Time is not your cup of tea.  Early traditional is around 5pm, late traditional is around 8pm, My Time is 6:45 til 9pm. My Time diners need to wait until one of the dining rooms has cleared and been reset from early traditional. My time has both reservation lines and non reservation lines. If you have been given the option to make reservations then you are already in My time and not traditional. 

Edited by taglovestocruise
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Funtimes1023 said:

How far in advance can you make my time dining reservations? We will be a group of 14 and want to eat together a few nights.

For fourteen I think you will have trouble booking  that many all at once.  It's likely you will have to break up the group into 6 and 8.  

22 hours ago, lasnev said:

Thanks in advance!

That's for the My Time Dining seating, which is more flexible. You already have a reserved seating time as part of the fixed time traditional seating