Taxi for 5 in Freeport

rucingok

I believe our family of 5 adults wants to go to Paradise Cove or Taino Beach Resort for the day.  We prefer to be on our own schedule for the day and not ride in a shared shuttle.  Are there taxis at the port we can get?  Any idea of the price? Will it be any issue to get a taxi back whenever we are ready?  Thanks!!

On 11/17/2023 at 6:50 PM, rucingok said:

I believe our family of 5 adults wants to go to Paradise Cove or Taino Beach Resort for the day.  We prefer to be on our own schedule for the day and not ride in a shared shuttle.  Are there taxis at the port we can get?  Any idea of the price? Will it be any issue to get a taxi back whenever we are ready?  Thanks!!

Paradise cove provides transportation I believe.  

13 hours ago, rucingok said:

We do not want to be in a shared shuttle and are willing to pay for a private ride.  Are there taxis readily available?  

Yes.  Just a fyi.  I was at Paradise a couple of weeks ago.  It was not crowded.  The shuttle will leave when you want to.  There were no taxis waiting.  But if you want private then arrange with driver for pickup.  Or rent a car which would be cheaper (we did this).