Supper club escape

breadandbutter

Sometimes the Escape Supper Club will feature an act that does Beatles songs - Not an official Beatles Band like on the ships with a Cavern Club, but one of the house bands or a guest performer does a set of Beatles music. I've experienced this three times in the last year. You cannot count on this, of course, depends on which musicians are on board. I've also seen Supper Club acts that perform Rat Pack music, ABBA, British hits, opera, showtunes, classical violin, jazz and blues greats. The shows are always worth seeing.

• Thanks 1

When I was on the Escape last month the shows were a guy doing rat pack songs (this is the one we saw) or 3 guys doing Elton John.  I assume it was all 3 but since we didn’t go to that show I’m not certain.  I saw some of their show in the main theater.

We had read so many bad things about the food but when we went it honestly wasn’t bad.  It was basic and the portions were small, but it tasted fine and was served piping hot.  You can go to the show and not eat, if you do eat and are still hungry there’s no shortage of additional food elsewhere on the ship.

• Thanks 1