Is Post-Cruise Survey Available Online?

PelicanLvr

All of the negative comments about access to....or lack thereof.....is simply another indication of the lack of customer concern on the part of Oceania.

Oceania seems to be only concerned with those dyed-in-the-wool members of the Oceania circle (bless their hearts as they say in the South) and let the "irregulars" eat cake.

We just completed our second..... and last....Oceania cruise.

There is far more to a great cruise experience than "fine dining," which all said and done is overall just not that great.

Yes, there are a few exceptional meals, but most are no better than our favorite line.

Service is no better than average; ship's tours are well below average and more expensive; our ship's (Rivera) public spaces were tired; and internet was terrible.  Note to Oceania:  it's 2024.

Finally, the Oceania air department, even after paying the fee for requested service was very difficult to work with and we still didn't get our preferred flights even after paying not just the fee but the upcharge as well.  The air department insulates itself by having to go through the booking representative who just didn't have access to the information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No survey.  Offering a survey gives the appearance of being concerned.  Even if they ignore the results, it makes guests opinions seem worthwhile.  On past cruises, when I complete a survey I don’t just complain. Often guests have good ideas that cruise lines have implemented. While I don’t expect perfection, my experience with Oceania has been mostly good.  I have experienced a few hiccups.  However, considering the whole cruise experience, mine has been very good.  Oceania fits my style.  

• Like 1