upgrades on ncl encore sailing sun nov 26

STARWMN38

2 hours ago, STARWMN38 said:

was wondering what pending means on the upgrade that i submitted for the haven i see there are no haven rooms left on the website is that a bad sign

Pending means NCL hasn't decided what to do with your bid.

With no rooms left in the Haven, you're only hope is cancellations or no shows.  

7 hours ago, STARWMN38 said:

was wondering what pending means on the upgrade that i submitted for the haven i see there are no haven rooms left on the website is that a bad sign

Haven upgrades were processed on Monday and Tuesday. 

Pending is the "normal" state of bids that have not been accepted. 

You may/may not be notified that your bids were not accepted and have been transferred to the ship for any no-shows. Followed by a rejection message a few hours after you leave port on 11/26/2023. 

In general, there are over 1000 Balcony through Haven staterooms that could bid on Haven staterooms (depending on how they booked). And in general, the probability of winning a Haven bid is very very very very very small (like near zero percent). 

• Like 1

I just booked this 2023.11.26 Encore cruise, for inside sail away room.  So early this morning it was guaranty room. 

Later in the day while getting FCCs applied, NCL sent an update, and I got a room assignment.

I was trying to book on Monday, 2 days ago.  It kept giving a message that my selection is no longer available.  But after refreshes and checking this sailing, it kept showing rooms available for insides, and one room in Haven.  Anyway, it looks like upgrade bids were being processed, and eventually an inside room was bookable by me.  Now there's no Haven room available.  This ship is getting full.

Come and join the rollcall for this cruise, and the Meet & Greet.

4 hours ago, ajs922 said:

I got our email on Wednesday Morning that we got our upgrade to the haven. 

More detail, please. Bid price? Upgrade price vs. your bid price? Upgrading from what to what?

We need to know this stuff!