Personal Information And Documents

Tiggipaws

Good morning

On the web version of the app in the Personal Information and Documents,  under required information  there is suggested. I have tried to complete the travel information but it will not let me fill in the time of my flights. I cannot find this on the mobile app. Should I just ignore it?

Thank you

Not sure if this is what you mean...but don't go into the "web version" on your desktop/laptop/tablet. Just go into the travel information tab and enter your flight details there. This is the way that I have always done it with no problems.  If this is what you are doing then I don't know what the problem might be. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Not sure if this is what you mean...but don't go into the "web version" on your desktop/laptop/tablet. Just go into the travel information tab and enter your flight details there. This is the way that I have always done it with no problems.  If this is what you are doing then I don't know what the problem might be. 

Thanks for mentioning this!! We have started to book our air independently and never thought we had to add the details to our booking information in the Personalizer. But now we know and that box is now checked. Thanks!

image.thumb.png.dfe12fb3dd45519ebf0386b52951793b.png

5 hours ago, Tiggipaws said:

Good morning

Thank you for all your replies. When I go to Flights, the only option I get is Booking flights with Plane Sailing. Am in the wrong place or is it because I am in the UK?

Maybe in the UK your Personalizer looks different than what we see in the US. Here's what I see when I first pull up one of my bookings in our Princess Personalizer. I then click on Travel to get the screen I noted in post #5. As you can see I am not seeing "Booking flights with Plane Sailing" anywhere on either screen.

image.thumb.png.7444ee8166ba3e0caee1d601c5e3971c.png