Change email address

10 hours ago, sea-jay said:

When will the ability to change email address be available?  I have to change mine as the server that processes my current email is being discontinued.

Hello @sea-jay

Your thread has been moved from an incorrect forum to the correct forum. This is the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum.

Please note the edited pinned thread toward the top of this forum titled NOT CURRENTLY WORKING -- How To: Update your Cruise Critic Email Address. LauraS, Senior Manager, Community states Cruise Critic will advise when the Update Email function is back online.

If you want any further information, please note the following from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email with your questions/comments/feedback to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com.  Also, please send the email from your current Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified,

Hope this information will be helpful.

Host Kat

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 10:29 AM, sea-jay said:

When will the ability to change email address be available?  I have to change mine as the server that processes my current email is being discontinued.

@sea-jay

Just wanted to make sure you were aware... the Update Your Email Address functionality is BACK! 

Click here: How To: Update your Cruise Critic Email Address