Live B2B2B2B From the Carnival Magic 11/26-12/22

jam19872016

47 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I have only heard of floor 13 being eliminated due to superstition.  What does the number 17 have, besides being my birthdate😉

17 is considered an unlucky number in Italy because - when written in Roman numerals - XVII is an anagram of VIXI which in Latin translates as 'I have lived' - implying death.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Table ready at 836. I was ready for the timer to be wrong today.

I was nowhere near ready but took a chance and it worked out.

I'm I'm the dead zone and having trouble keeping a signal but let's see how we do at photos.

Tonight menu includes the only remaining cold soup.

Screenshot_20231214-201622_CarnivalHUB.thumb.jpg.d92fc527fee421d760c4571a63990c8f.jpg

Screenshot_20231214-201635_CarnivalHUB.thumb.jpg.88c203a35f9739c5bec7c11b0ae2c09e.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Funsince1983 said:

I made carbonara tonight - no onions. 😆

IMG_3105.thumb.jpeg.3e89fd613a0a926adc83f4e2ed1d458c.jpeg

I see  you ordered the appetizer portion 👀.

I'd still eat the heck out of it looks delicious 😋

Mine the other day only had one onion in it and was actually like I remembered it. One of my favorites 😍 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

I see  you ordered the appetizer portion 👀.

I'd still eat the heck out of it looks delicious 😋

Mine the other day only had one onion in it and was actually like I remembered it. One of my favorites 😍 

Haha.. I also had a giant salad. 

You know what Carnival menu item I miss? The turkey & farfalle. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Funsince1983 said:

Haha.. I also had a giant salad. 

You know what Carnival menu item I miss? The turkey & farfalle. 

Book a journeys cruise 😉.  Still on the menu. Agree, it was delicious and I'm not a big turkey fan so wasn't expecting to enjoy it so much. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ColeThornton said:

17 is considered an unlucky number in Italy because - when written in Roman numerals - XVII is an anagram of VIXI which in Latin translates as 'I have lived' - implying death.

Eek!! That’s my lucky number on the roulette table🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I didn't realize it before thanks to my sea legs, plus the fact that my mobile bar has me swaying on my own, but this ship is really rocking. The pool water (which was netted off this time of night) was flying all over the deck. In case I forgot, my toilet water is nearly flying onto the floor. The hangers may need to get pulled down in the closet as they are clanging pretty bad.

I see most of Florida is under a gale force wind warning which is right where we are heading, so tomorrow should be interesting. It has been one heck of a bad weather cruise and you do have to feel bad for those who may have booked their only trip for 2-3 years and have had nothing but bad weather the entire time. Most people have been taking it in stride which is refreshing as sometimes people get quite nasty about weather events out of the cruise line's control.

I'm back in the room now and putting on my seat belt as I climb into bed, it's quite a bumpy ride right now. See you all tomorrow and good night.

• Like 7